Pedal for Produce Beechworth - self guided cycle tour
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Beechworth, Wangaratta and Bright, VIC
Grab a bike and visit a couple of cellar doors, local producers, a local brewery, honey and drop into a cafe or restaurant for a coffee and a refuel. Stop to sample wine or local produce and meet the locals who helped to grow and make it. Check out the River Tribes website for inspiration and suggested itinerary (https://rivertribeadventures.com.au/cycle.
- Time Allowed: No restrictions here, enjoy the ride and get back before the bats come out (before 5pm)
- Distance: options include 20km to Everton station or 25-30km to Tarrawingee or 40km to Wangaratta
- Departure Times: Anytime based on availability, best get out there in the morning at about 10amish or select your own time or get your bike
delivered the night before.
- Grade: Easy and suitable for all abilities with a general fitness ability. For everyone from 16 and up
- Notes: Tour map and notes provided
- Cost/inclusions: $89/bike including shuttle back to Beechworth. Bike and helmet provided along with a map and instructions. This is
a self guided tour.
- Logistics: River Tribe meet you in Beechworth CBD or can drop you bike off at your accommodation (within 5 minutes of the CBD). Jelly legs? its time to depart the trail. Call your tour guide and they will pick you up and take you to you back to Beechworth (allow 10-20 minutes for your guide to pick you up). Nominated pick up points
Everton Train Station (located on the trail) this option is included
in the tour cost
Tarrawingee train station (located on the trail), this option
is included in the tour cost
Wangaratta, Apex Park. For guests requiring the option of a pick up from Wangaratta and transfer to Beechworth, this is an additional fee of $15/person. Payable on the day.